Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

X1 is dying. can i get an invite

DaRkWoLfxx638
Can I get an invite to a trading guild on Xbox 1. All the ones I'm in are completely dead. Is this how it will always be? Start a guild and then disappear on all your members? Gt DaRkWoLfxx638xx
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happened on PC, too. People don't realize that running a guild is work and a Trade guild triply so.
    Hope you find a stable one.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    Problem is 90% of guilds aren't actual guilds, just a conglomeration of temporary ESO players.

The trick is to make as many friends as possible, and gravitate towards those who are extremely active, and their accompanying guilds.

Also, the title of your thread is steeped in a little too much sensationalism. The game is absolutely cranking at the moment, try coming from PC population levels to the console levels. It's super busy in comparison, not hard to find good guilds at all, if you so desire.
    Edited by Fruity_Ninja on September 6, 2015 10:27AM
  • DaRkWoLfxx638
    Thanks man. Yea it seems like it is a lot of work. Wouldn't need to be so much work if they would just implement something like a grand exchange similar to runescape, or something along those lines. But I know there are already a thousand threads about that lol
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running a trading guild requires some work and time. Every day a few players stop playing while others start playing. If there is noone left who can kick inactive and invite new players, the guild is doomed.
  • DaRkWoLfxx638
    That's bad if PC population is worse than x1. I got the game at release and it's definitely declined a lot since then. Especially the market. Offloading my things has begun to be a serious pain. I love this game, don't want to leave, but inventory management is an extreme hassle. Coming onto these forums to beg for a good trading guild is an extreme hassle.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's bad if PC population is worse than x1. I got the game at release and it's definitely declined a lot since then. Especially the market. Offloading my things has begun to be a serious pain. I love this game, don't want to leave, but inventory management is an extreme hassle. Coming onto these forums to beg for a good trading guild is an extreme hassle.

I have zero issues moving stuff on the market. I don't know you so I'm not in a position to say either way, thus this isn't aimed at you directly; What i have found is people are still pricing their goods the same way they were pricing them months ago. Take the blue racial motifs for example, so many people still price them between 1000g up to and sometimes beyond 3500g. Then there's the Daedric hearts at 500g a pop. It's both ridiculous and pure greed. Those people are simply going to struggle moving those on and so they should. Going back to the Daedric hearts, I simply don't understand why people even buy them because they're easy to obtain through crafting. I have around 120 of them from breaking down ebony armour.

Are you over pricing your items? Because that's the only thing I can think of as to why moving stuff on has become a real pain. Or you're in rubbish guilds that aren't very active.

Edited by Prof_Bawbag on September 6, 2015 11:00AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you considered not joining trade guilds at all and finding a guild or two with like minded adventurers who play together.

Those tend to last and not dissolve. On PC up until console launch so many trade guilds dissolved due to poor management. It's got to be a win/win for everyone but the idea of a trade guild is to incorporate an auction house

Best wishes
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I could never use the crappy guild system in this game without awesome guildstores addon or master merchant...

Without addons it's like travelling back in time to the 90's...

Screw that, I feel your pain consoles...
    Edited by Troneon on September 6, 2015 2:09PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that from what I seen a lot of players were teenager college students and once school start back up the player population dropped.I say give it a few more weeks for more players to get back into the groove of things and it should bounce back.
  • DaRkWoLfxx638
    No I don't personally over price items. I try to look at the prices and stay the lowest I can without undercutting too much. I just found a guild tho thx to this thread. I know the market was way overpriced a month ago, but I did manage to make some coin out of it temporarily. I am in a couple guilds with some good people, but the other three I like to be in trading guilds to actually make some money off of my items. Thanks for all your suggestions tho guys I appreciate it.