Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dissension Gaming Community! [EP][Website][PVX] Video Tutorial Added!

DGC_BoilinPoint
Hello!! My name is DGC_BoilinPoint and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We’re not like other clans, we are forum based with game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF4/Hardline, ESO, and Destiny) so that you’re not ‘lost in the crowd’ but you can party up with any DGC members! We have over 3300+ registered members and growing! You’ll need a mic and daily/weekly access to the forums.

So the group I specialize in is called “Tamriel” which is ESO. We are mainly in the Ebonheart faction but may plan to do all three in the future…We mostly do a combination of Pvp and Pve content and we like to have fun doing it. Also we have our own guild bank where you can store or take items that you may or may not need as well.(Just don't take everything :p). I hope to see you there as we are always looking for new members to game with and have a great time…we welcome any level of experience with the game. :)

Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums. We do not require you to be in the Graphics Team, Youtube Team, Event Team, and Competition.

How to join Dissension Gaming (DGC)

1) Visit website: http://www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=2037

2) Create account for Forums (Put DGC BoilinPoint, as referrer)

3) Read this thread: http://www.dgcgaming.net/application-forms.php?appid=2&tabid=8

4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice

5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in

6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people, and start gaming!!

Please remember use the link above to sign up! Our members are rewarded for recruiting, and our recruits are recorded via our indiviual referral link which iv’e posted above.

Check out our new video tutorial on how to sign up on DGC :)
Edited by DGC_BoilinPoint on September 22, 2015 4:02AM
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Come join us today! We have our own chatbox in our forums where you can talk, group up, or trade anything you like!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    We have weekly game nights and Pvp. You can select from our personal roster instead of getting stuck with randoms. Join up today!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Got some people who joined recently...Thanks! We have a game night tonight!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Just got another member...game night will begin shortly!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Had a great time playing game night! Hope to do more later this weekend!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Hope to run more group dungeons with you all this coming week!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    We are hoping to open a trader's guild very soon with your support we can achieve this...We have 30 members in the Tamriel Battalion so far...
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Got another member! Keep it up!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Come join us today! Not only do we play ESO, you could also request to join different games such as Destiny and Battlefield!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Another member has joined, come join us today!
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I just created a forum account and applied. I look forward to playing with you guys.
    Edited by jackiemanuel on September 8, 2015 3:15PM
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    You can also party up with players from other games such as Halo, Destiny, and Battlefield without having to look for another gaming community...We have a game night tonight for ESO, hope to see you there :)!
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it. I'm assuming I'll get a guild invite in game in addition to being registered worth the website.
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    I'm looking forward to it. I'm assuming I'll get a guild invite in game in addition to being registered worth the website.

We have our own chatbox where you can discuss this it's called "DGC Tamriel Battalion Chatbox" under the Battalion Forums your DGC name is blat b00m correct?
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. That's me. I just posted on the need a guild invite thread in the chatbox.
    Edited by jackiemanuel on September 8, 2015 6:13PM
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Be sure to check us out at our homepage as we also do community wide events for different games even if you are in the ESO battalion!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Join up today! We are always looking for new members to game with!
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Last night was fun. I hope more people join. I love how organized everything is.
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Be sure to come check us out at our website! Earn rewards, climb up the ranks, and having fun gaming together!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    We have our own chatbox where you can plan to schedule a time to meet up without having to do it in game!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Come run some group dungeons and PVP with us today!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Feel free to stop on by our website and take a look around, we are a friendly, mature community that are willing to game with each other. :)
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Another member has joined us today! Keep it going!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    We are well organized with our own forum based website where you can post and chat about anything whether you are at work or away from Xbox... Come join today!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Anyone in any level can join in! Just need to have a character for the Ebonheart Pact!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    We have both werewolf and vampire bites for free! Also going to start an alt character event where players start a new character and quest together with dungeons, pvp, etc...
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Come check us out today! Community wide events for all players of each game (ESO, Halo, Destiny, etc.)
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Come join us today! We always have new members that come in everyday!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Dissension gaming is always looking for new members to game with in the Ebonheart Pact!
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Looking for new members to game with and have a good time! We have a friendly crew willing to help out whenever we can!