Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone know of any really good dk High Elf magicka builds?

IdesofMarch2
IdesofMarch2
✭✭
Most of the ones I see are dark elves or nord or vampire. I am a level 34 and I have been trying to research the Altmer race to see what would be best to match up with a fire Mage type. I currently am using destro and dual wield. I don't really want to use sword and board so... I'm looking for some help with a build because I still have a ways to go in pve and as much as I love pvp I would just get smoked. I may have respec because I have 11 in each magicka health and stamina. I see that I should have most in magicka for what I have in mind.
Runs with the A.D.
Xbox One
PC N/A
Magicka Sorc
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know of a specific build that uses Altmer, but I would think you could just sub in the skills from a dark elf build. You would just be trading the extra stamina for extra magicka regen (better for a magicka based character), the extra fire damage for extra elemental damage of all kinds (not quite as good for a fire mage, but still helpful), and the extra fire resistance (not specifically relevant to a fire mage) for a little extra magicka than Dunmers get (more magicka is always good for a mage build). I don't think the differences between Altmer and Dunmer would drastically change a build so much that it wouldn't still be a good jumping off point.

• IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    Ok thanks I'll look into them!
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc