Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking in game husband: XB1 NA.Daggerfall Covenant.Third shifter.

Kupkate
Kupkate
Soul Shriven
I have the rings of mara. I work 3rd shift so I would need my spouse to be able to cooperate with my online hours during the week: 8:30a to 1:00p central time, and my weekend hours:late night through the morning. This is my first character, a female Breton templar with the daggerfall covenant, level 19 as of today. I play DPS but I'm also an aspiring healer. I PVE only but would consider PVP if my spouse was into it. I have voice chat ability and I'm active on instagram @Katrinamarie89 I recently posted a picture that will give you more details on my character and you will learn a bit about myself irl as well. If you are interested and play during the same hours as I do, please reply or feel free to direct message me on instagram: @Katrinamarie89 or my gamertag: Kupkate with any further questions.
  • waynewong369b14_ESO
    waynewong369b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I play around the same hours. i'm VR14 Dragonknight Imperial...I have a few lower level alts around your level. I'm also down for anything and can craft anything you need. Just let me know, GT is Wayneward Son.
    GT- Wayneward Son
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    I have a level 20 Imperial Templar healer in DC NA Xbox One. I usually play an hour or two between 5:30PM to 8:30PM eastern time. I also have a VR Bosmer Nightblade in AD. If you are interested send me a message with your gamertag.