Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are sorcs always going to be Op ?????

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Leandor wrote: »
    9/10, would read again and forward to friends. Good choice of appropriate expletives and spelling errors. Very good display of mechanics ignorance. Nice side jab to other game. All in all a bit lengthy for a full blown 10, but getting real close.

I think I love you
    Sorry mate, already married, 10 years too late. >:)
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    OLIVI3R wrote: »
    Cyrildil

Are you even serious about this thread?

Everyone has paid money for this game and its nobody's fault that you get killed. but yours. Watch some youtube videos or spend a minute on any informative ESO website before you make an angry thread like this.

Please think before you write- people like you ( those that can only play for a short time per day) cannot objectively judge the game's balance. We already have a 50% dmg reduction in Cyro because people couldn't differ their lack of skill from Z's balance issues.

There are balance issues, but not because you can't kill a sorc by dropping.... a Nova onto him. Wooden arrows...Sun... Do not mix up game mechanics and roleplaying aspect of the game.

i do agree with you but playing for 5-7 hours a day is not a short time!

Edited by xeneblaze on September 7, 2015 9:22AM
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read up to the word 'noob'.

Basically seems like a L2P issue.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the worst thread posts I've seen to date.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sad I missed this,
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord