Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crafting Dragons guild, Raffle #3 ends Sept 5th. All alliances welcome.

Methadone_Man
Methadone_Man
✭✭✭
First of all, thanks to everyone who has donated for our raffle. We really pulled together as a team. I have now confirmed with every donor and wanted to list all the prizes:

- $25 Xbox Live code
- Half of all gold raised in raffle. So far, the pot is around 200k
- Five pieces of crafted Heavy Armor set, 6-traits or lower, blue/purple, at whatever level the winner chooses, most races possible (including Daedra, Ancient Elf, Barbaric, Primal, Imperial, all regular 9 races)
- Level 4 purple recipe
- 100 Custom Triple Restoration potions, at whatever level the winner wants, up to Vet 5
- Barbaric motif
- Nirnhoned Heavy Chest + Nirnhoned Light Gloves

I want to thank Lunesta, Mr Dr Zaius, KaijuZeus, and hardmerchandise for contributing prizes and/or helping me with upgrade materials for the heavy armor set.

Raffle tickets are 1000 gold each. Send mail to SF Okami (guildmaster) in 1000 gold increments for how many tickets you wish, and put "raffle tickets" in the message. The drawing is random. First place winner gets first pick of any prize above. Second winner gets to pick a prize from whatever is left. And so forth. 7 winners total. Max of one prize per winner. Must be a member of Crafting Dragons to enter.

SF Okami will mail all prizes, except the armor set and potions which will be made/sent by Methadone Man and KaijuZeus respectively. Raffle ends at 2359 eastern time this Saturday, Sept 5.

For anyone not a member of the Crafting Dragons guild, we are accepting new inductees. All alliances welcome. Come get in while you can. At this time there is no membership fee, but that may change when we land another guild trader. The purpose of these raffles is to raise money for a trader and we should have a good chance at it for next week. If interested, list your gamertag here or message Methadone Man via Xbox Live. Messaging me is the easiest way.
Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • jjohnnieq
    jjohnnieq
    can i join your guild? gt - JJohnnieQ

Thanks!
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Guild bank i based on a take-a-penny-leave-a-penny philosophy. You deposit crafting materials that you don't use and remove stuff you do. In roughly equal amounts, or equal value amounts. All new members have access to guild store. And if we land a trader, your store items will be available to the general public.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    jjohnnieq wrote: »
    can i join your guild? gt - JJohnnieQ

Thanks!

You will be member #231
  • MancandyMcDong
    Mancandy McWang
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • djnotw
    djnotw
    Soul Shriven
    Really interested in joining. GT is CriminalFlea108
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Added Mancandy and CriminalFlea. Thanks.
  • Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    Would like to join.GT: tatum8aci
    Thanks
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Holy thread resurrection, Batman. This is a post from last September. That guild is disavowed and the active members have moved over to Legion of Lost Souls. I will send you an invite to LOLS. We have 490 members and retain a guild trader about 80% of the time.