Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mages Guild: activating the last quest

ChibiMechaX78
ChibiMechaX78
✭✭
Is there an in-game solution for this problem?

I can't activate the last quest for the mages Guild. I am Rank 7 in the Mages Guild Skill line. I've visited and revisited a lot of mages guild buildings. Especially the one in Rawl'kha (I think it's called that). I am in the AD alliance.

Valaste just tells me she's translated the book, but Shali is being a turde, and won't show up. I've had quest bugs before, but have managed to fix them by logging in and out or waiting the next day, but this has been going for awhile now. I am far in Cadwells gold quest.

I've tried all I can think of. I am on the ps4.
I've been told this was fixed by in-game people, and I see many using the "Master Wizard" title you get for completing the quest line. However that is not the case with me.