Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pvp rotation for dragonknight

antman850
antman850
I understand this class isnt the most complex to play but I am having problems during the middle of my battles when im running completey out of magika. I think I spam flash lash and other spells to fast. Basically I'm looking for a decent rotation to open up with so I can have some sort of magicka sustainability. I am full heavy and am thinking about going light but I am worried a bit about survivabilty. If anyone could give me some tips about this I would really appreciate it.
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    Is your character modeled after a build or did you just throw it together? There are a lot of REALLY dynamic magika based builds available for Dragonknight.
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • antman850
    antman850
    Is your character modeled after a build or did you just throw it together? There are a lot of REALLY dynamic magika based builds available for Dragonknight.

Well right now I have the typical skill bar of flame lash invasion hardened armor green dragon blood and burning talons. I'm currently all magicka. I'm just ting to learn this class plsystyle a little more.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting entropy from mage guild skill line is also useful. I often open with that.

Only needs to be cast it once every 12 seconds I think.

Then depends what your weapons are. I run inferno staff.

After entropy, if close enough to them I hit burning breath (enemy take 10% more damage plus it's a dot. hit burning embers to stack another dot, then rotate force pulse, molten whip, destructive touch. Use talons/chains if I need to as well.

That's purely when doing damage. I do play tank mostly.

You definitely want to run at least 2 light. Try 5 heavy and 2 light. Bit if you want dps, switch that.

This is how it is now on xbox. Something may change when IC hits xbox.