Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Healer Looking for Guild

DarkRangerZ
DarkRangerZ
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone. New(ish) player looking for a guild. Currently playing as a Templar healer. Played healers in multiple MMO's. Really wanting to focus on PvE but I want to get into PvP at higher levels. I currently play a lot and an open all times of the day to play. I'm in the military and will be leaving for training in about a month and a half for some training so won't be able to play as much as I currently do so I would prefer a more casual yet active guild. My gamer tag is Dark RangerZ. If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild invite me in game. I look forward to playing with you soon.
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DarkRangerZ could you provide what platform, server and Alliance you are on?
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. C3NTUR1ON
      C3NTUR1ON
      ✭✭✭
      I have military in my guild and your schedule would be no issue here. I'll send you invite. Check out Deathwatch post on this forum.
    2. DarkRangerZ
      DarkRangerZ
      Soul Shriven
      My platform is Xbox One. North America Server. Alliance is Daggerfall Covenant