Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with my vet!

MonoAlva
MonoAlva
✭✭
Hello guys,so i just made it to veteran 1 rank and i dont find a solid metohod to stick and rank up with it,craglorn starts at v10 and vet dungeon are kind of difficult.Could some1 plz tell me how and were can i start leveling my veteran 1 character,i dont need an easy way but an effective one,thanks!
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Have you completed the main story (with the prophet)?
    If so, you should have defeated Molag Bal and spoken with the Daedric Prince Meridia in her realm.

After you have done these things, you can return to the harborage and talk to Cadwell. He will give you the Cadwell's Silver Quest. Then you can hop through the portal next to him and enter a Veteran Rank version of a different alliance from where you started. After completing Cadwell's Silver, he will offer you Cadwell's Gold the same way and you can visit the final alliance's territory. Completing missions in these areas is the intended way of leveling from V1-V10.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on September 3, 2015 9:09PM
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    If so, you should have defeated Molag Bal and spoken with the Daedric Prince Meridia in her realm.

After you have done these things, you can return to the harborage and talk to Cadwell. He will give you the Cadwell's Silver Quest. Then you can hop through the portal next to him and enter a Veteran Rank version of a different alliance from where you started. After completing Cadwell's Silver, he will offer you Cadwell's Gold the same way and you can visit the final alliance's territory. Completing missions in these areas is the intended way of leveling from V1-V10.

Now I am really confused, I had been doing various other quests, since finishing the main quest, around coldharbour, Mkai and the other places that lead on from them. Entered the harborage and spoke to Cadwell, then used the portal to travel to Glenumbra, Cadwell was not there and there were no visible quests. I rode around around a bit and found one, it's the main quests I am interested in. Are you certain that Cadwell meets you there?

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • MonoAlva
    MonoAlva
    ✭✭

Yeas i have done all except cadwells exploring quest,il give it a try,thanks for the reply!
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

Now I am really confused, I had been doing various other quests, since finishing the main quest, around coldharbour, Mkai and the other places that lead on from them. Entered the harborage and spoke to Cadwell, then used the portal to travel to Glenumbra, Cadwell was not there and there were no visible quests. I rode around around a bit and found one, it's the main quests I am interested in. Are you certain that Cadwell meets you there?

I'm not sure I understand your question...but I'll take a stab at it lol

Once you've finished Cold Harbor and the Main Story. You go back to the harborage and Cadwell should offer you his silver quest. Then you head to the second alliance (in your case it sounds like that would be Daggerfall Covenant) and do all the missions listed under the Cadwell's Silver tab in your journal. Cadwell himself doesn't actually come with you to the second alliance area.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Got the quests, it's just that when I met cadwell at the harborage he never offered the silver quests. I just asumed when I travelled to Daggerfull they would all be be visible on the map.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    There's no way you did all of Caldwells quests and only ended up VR1...
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP