Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't start the legerdemain skill line

MugsyBaloney
MugsyBaloney
Soul Shriven
auto loot is "On", auto steal is "Off". i've tried sacks, chests, cupboards, dressers, everything! if it's empty it shows "Empty" in gray. it there's an item to steal i see the "E" button to the left of a red "Steal". when i press E i can see the item i am interacting with make a quick movement, but if the loot window opens at all it immediately closes again too fast to even see what was available to loot and there's no option to continue or to cancel the theft! my lvl 7 argonian templar is the only character this happens with on my PC platform! please help!!!
  • BullNetch
    BullNetch
    ✭✭✭
    go to blacksmith
    sneak
    steal a piece of armor or weapon on a table or against the wall
    run to Outlaw's Refuge
    sell the stolen thing
    legerdemain skill line now available
  • MugsyBaloney
    MugsyBaloney
    Soul Shriven
    thanks for your reply.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skill should have opened the first time you unlocked a chest.