Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Attaching account

MysticVoid
Just making sure before i buy on steam

Is there a way to transfer my character to steam from my eso account
  • MysticVoid
    I am also using the same email on my steam as my eso account
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean that you have already purchased the game for PC/Mac, but now want to purchase a second account on steam and then transfer your characters over to the new account? If so, what is your reasoning for wanting to do this?

You can always just add ESO to your steam library, without needing to purchase a second copy of the game. As far as I know, there are no steam achievements for ESO (at least that is what others have said)...And I don't know of other benefits.

But to answer your question, no you wouldn't be able to buy the game on steam and then transfer your current characters to your new steam account.

If you currently play on console and want to buy the game on steam so you can play on PC/Mac, you still can't transfer characters over to a new account. You would have to start over.

Sorry :(
  • MysticVoid
    Can you purchase crowns with steam balance with eso on steam