Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Sharing undaunted pledges?

modemman11
Can you get multiple gold keys this way on one character?

Best Answers

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cr4p0w3 wrote: »
    I believe since the pledges are dailies, once you complete them you will not be eligible to accept the share quest.

I'm not sure but I think the pledges are not shareable at all.

I'm pretty sure you can't share them with. I'm lazy, I wait for folks to get in the dungeon to port. If they could share the pledge I would make them so I didn't have to go lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Answer ✓
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can't share the pledges.
    Answer ✓
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...I don't think so? You can only share quests with groupies, can't you?

I'm unsure what your question is, TBH.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • modemman11
    Yes, that's kind of the point to the question ... I guess catching implied meanings isn't your strong point.

Do vet pledge with a group. Get key. Get new group that hasn't done vet pledge yet. Get one of the other group members to share the pledge. Complete vet pledge again. Get 2nd gold key? Get another new group. Get one of the new group members to share pledge. Complete vet pledge. Get 3rd gold key?
    Edited by modemman11 on September 3, 2015 1:02AM
  • Cr4p0w3
    Cr4p0w3
    ✭✭
    I believe since the pledges are dailies, once you complete them you will not be eligible to accept the share quest.

I'm not sure but I think the pledges are not shareable at all.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't share them point blank. Before, during or after dungeons, doesn't make a difference.
  • Alfawulf070
    Alfawulf070
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if they were shareable. You can still only do them once a day for a key, but why can't we share them?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this related to the thread requesting a Necromancer class?
    Edited by Reverb on October 21, 2018 5:01PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they were shareable. You can still only do them once a day for a key, but why can't we share them?

@Alfawulf070
    Inb4lock as its a 3 year old thread but yea. If it was like similar dailies where you can share them but if you have completed it you can't accept it again it would be much better. Its a small issue but its would be a nice quality of life update. I mean many dailies function in this way.