Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is IC coming to consoles any time soon?

ChibiMechaX78
ChibiMechaX78
✭✭
I was afraid to ask this question. I couldn't find anything anywhere as to when or if at all.

Even if it is I admit it's gotten me nervous to even bother trying it going by all the frustration. It makes me just want to avoid it outright, because I don't get a lot of my fun out of PVP. Considering people go roaming in big groups, and little ol me will just get chewed up, and spat out which doesn't sound like fun at all.

But regardless I still ask this question.
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    15 september And 16 for ps4
    Psn Ervik82 Eobonheart Pact
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    15/16 September. Console certification takes time, so there's a small delay with console DLC.