Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to post lfg?

sgandy27
sgandy27
Soul Shriven
Hello im new to these forums but i am a healer and looking to do the bery 1st dungeon. Im lvl11 almost 12 and on xbox one my xbox name is sgandy27 my character name is dacula. I looked and didnt see a specific area to post for this so if someone could help me either do the dungeon or point me to the right place to post would be great im also with the ebonhart pact.
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there...you can use the in-game group finder in the social menu, although I've heard that it's slow going to get a response. I'd hang around in Davon's Watch near the Blacksmith area, you'll usually hear people looking to form a dungeon squad. I believe the lowest that the dungeon will scale is 12, so make sure you go in with some freshly repaired armor! You'll also want to be group leader (crown next to your name) if you're the lowest level - the dungeon will scale accordingly, but again with a low of level 12. Good luck, and happy dungeoning!
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also a good reason to join a guild. You can get to know other members and try running dungeons with them. It also helps as you experience more difficult dungeons - you will already know your group mates ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • sgandy27
    sgandy27
    Soul Shriven
    Ya ive tried the in game group finder...... to me is trash....... searched an hour and nothing and ive got great net speed..... yeah ive hung around davons watch most people way higher then me i jst now hit 14...... in a guild with 3 buddys of mine but we on at diff times....... but will keep trying.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should try to join a bigger social guild, or grouping guild for that purpose. Guilds with 100-500 members are much more active and it is easier to find groups in them.
  • iainoflo
    iainoflo
    I usually sit outside the dungeon entrance and invite to group whoever comes along and pretty soon depending on time of day I'll have a group and get it done, even quicker if there's a high level character doing it with me. Takes a LOT less time than trying the group finder, though I only recommend trying this for the first few dungeons.

And the first dungeon, Fungal Grotto, the enemies start at level 10, I went in at level 7 and they were level 10, so not unreasonable if you're around there, the second dungeon is level 17, Darkshade Caverns in Deshaan.

Also if you complete all the dungeons in Ebonheart you can fast travel to the other dungeons across Tamriel, except for a couple.