Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep my bosmer or reroll Breton Nightblade

Avonna
Avonna
✭✭✭
ok the game changed again on us..... the things we go through ..my question is.

i have a vet 7 bosmer nightblade, was stamina all the way up to about level 47 then switched to magicka.

i know the damage is not as high as stamina build, but i am having more fun on the magicka build.

with the changes they did to stamina regen, would i be better off sticking with the bosmer for the stamina passives or rerolling to a breton for the magicka passives.? just to be clear, i really dont mind rerolling and starting from scratch.. that never bothered me in games, i feel like i go into it with more knowledge.

i feel the bosmer stamina passives balance out the builds somewhat , but before i go any further , i was wondering if down the road i would have wanted a breton nightblade?....also i was thinking of making a templar but not sure where they stand right now after the changes.....if any.

thanks for your feedback.

• Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have a Khajiit stamina nightblade which I love running around on but I'm currently levelling a Breton magicka nightblade who's just shy of vet 2 at the minute. I have to say I'm currently loving the magicka nightblade so I'd say if you have the toon space roll a Breton nb then you can maybe have a stamina and magicka nightblade and see which playstyle you prefer. A few of my guild mates have magicka nightblades and can get decent numbers in sanctum.
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    thanks Aleron.

i will make another character, with magicka passives and see how that turns out....back to the drawing board lol