Maintenance for the week of February 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 7, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
· NA megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 15:00 UTC (10:00AM EST)
Is anything going to be fixed or not?
I've spent more money then I should have on this game and I want to buy the DLCs but I'm questioning the stability of the servers. It took long enough to fix the game braking NPCs not appearing and there are a lot of other issues that still aren't being addressed, let alone being fixed. The game is great but way too often unplayable. Yes, there could be worse things but it's still unnecessary.
Other day one issues that still haven't even been addressed:
- Invisible Coldharbour/Cold Fire siege weapons
- Stacking Camouflaged Hunter till it's nearly one hit
- Dragon Leap freezing making you unable to do anything for a few seconds
- Critical Charge freezing " "
- Spear Charge freezing " "
- Game crashing (I know every game does this but I causes so many issues on MMOs)
- Messaging error
- Sending mail