The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is anything going to be fixed or not?

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
I've spent more money then I should have on this game and I want to buy the DLCs but I'm questioning the stability of the servers. It took long enough to fix the game braking NPCs not appearing and there are a lot of other issues that still aren't being addressed, let alone being fixed. The game is great but way too often unplayable. Yes, there could be worse things but it's still unnecessary.

Other day one issues that still haven't even been addressed:
- Invisible Coldharbour/Cold Fire siege weapons
- Stacking Camouflaged Hunter till it's nearly one hit
- Dragon Leap freezing making you unable to do anything for a few seconds
- Critical Charge freezing " "
- Spear Charge freezing " "
- Game crashing (I know every game does this but I causes so many issues on MMOs)
- Messaging error
- Sending mail
  • WhiskeyMick
    WhiskeyMick
    ✭✭
    "NOT"
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    I know right.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Probably NOT
  • modemman11
    How about random loading screens, or having to wait 30-45 seconds for the game to load the NPC you're trying to talk to, while you're just standing there seeing the environment slowly load one thing at a time?

I seriously just fast traveled to Daggerfall from Wayrest, came out of the loading screen, took two steps ... just to see another loading screen. REALLY?
    Edited by modemman11 on September 1, 2015 6:01AM
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    That happens to me every time I travel to Riften. Then the second loading screen takes twice as long as a normal loading screen.