Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hirelings and crafting levels

HebrewHatchet
HebrewHatchet
✭✭✭
I plan on redistributing my skill points and I am level 50 in provisioning and enchanting. When I respec I'd like to take 3 points in each of the hirelings associated with these skills. My question is:

If I put 3 points into the hirelings and 0 points into the main skill (e.g. recipe improvement, aspect improvement, etc.), will this affect the quality of my hireling rewards? Will I still be eligible for kuta/frost mirriam/recipe fragments?
[PS4 NA]
PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    No it shouldn't (don't quote me on that), I still get purple class items but haven't put any towards any others bar Hirelings.
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks AlmightyGoldfish. Does anybody know for sure?
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet