The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*The Oncoming Storm [NA, All Faction, PvE, Trade, 18+]

Cont8gious
Cont8gious
Soul Shriven
hey hey, whaddaya say? Cont8gious here, telling you about this fantastic new guild i just started. As you can see from the title, I am gearing the guild towards a PvE/Trade style, in hopes that we can make the guild pretty much self sufficient. Anyone may join from any faction (be aware that you can only PvE with players of the same faction as yourself) but entry is limited to those of the 18+ range. i find that that helps guild mates have a bit of a more enjoyable experience (been there, done that). Most importantly, i am looking for players who have focused on at least 1 or more crafting skills (again, self sufficient/trade logic). Donations will be voluntary, but if you see something in the bank that you like, please give accordingly.

So, whether you want to find other players to hurt stuff with, or you need a place to buy and sell your goods, come join The Oncoming Storm. Because if you're not with us, we'll kill you! :)

Cont8gious
Lord Commander, The Oncoming Storm

*this guild is fully endorsed by his greatness, Sheogorath, the great Daedric Prince of Madness who is so happy that you want to join the guild that he could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them.
Edited by Cont8gious on August 29, 2015 11:47PM