Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new templar.. what armour?

Krazy_ADHD
Should i be wearing full light? because when i created my character, you know how you can preview what your character looks like in vet gear, it showed my templar wearing full heavy and a 2H. should i be using a 2h as well? i would like to, seing that my healing spells dont require any staff to be used
  • TiiZzArD xx
    Use two heavy so you aren't so squishy, it makes a huge difference. Unless you intend on being a pure healer always running with groups, if that's that case wear all light for the buffs.
    WOLFPVCK : PVP
  • Krazy_ADHD
    only wear 2 heavy pieces? Why do i see some templars wearing full heavy and a 2h?
  • TiiZzArD xx
    Are you going to be dps, tank or heal?
  • Krazy_ADHD
    at least right now my mindset is heal..is their any way i can be semi tanky but mainly a healer?
  • TiiZzArD xx
    Yep, just wear 2 heavy and the rest light for the m regen. Then slot blazing shield and use it every time it explodes (only upon taking damage). This will keep you alive well dealing aoe damage simultaneously.
  • TiiZzArD xx
    The main thing you want to focus on for healing is magic regeneration. Seeing as even breath of life can take almost a quarter of your bar without heavy champions points you'll want to have m at all times (to ensure people don't die). It's very hard to build a tank like healer due to the fact that the tank is supposed to take damage and the healer is supposed to stay away from damage.
  • Krazy_ADHD
    thank you very much!
  • TiiZzArD xx
    No worries, that's the same build I use so if you need help just send me a message.