Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[EBONHEART PACT] Followers of Sithis PvP Guild

NBBuckBuck
NBBuckBuck
✭✭
We currently have over 250 people, a guild bank, a guild store, and a guild tabard. We are always looking for more people who love PvP. We operate out of Azura's Star and need dedicated members who are good at PvP. Additionally, there is a guild fee of 2,500 gold due every Friday. This money is going towards a guild trader and we currently have over 200k saved up. Message me (NBBuckBuck) or co-leader Heathenpride for an invite

Hail Sithis!
Hail Sithis!
  • Heathenpride
    Heathenpride
    ✭✭✭
    Also, don't forget that we have a PvE guild, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow, which has a forum link here in my Sig.

PvP= Mandatory 2,500g pw
    PvE= Voluntary donation of whatever.

The EGoS guild bank offers exclusively set items, and only set items, for equipment and a wealth of crafting mats, potions and everything else for trusted members!

FoS offers a bounty for legendary siege weapons as well! Simply send either myself or Buck a CoD mail for 1500g with the weapon attached and your gold will be sent.

We also have the egosfos forum as well, that can be located here

All questions to myself or Buck via PSN: Heathenpride or NBBuckBuck

Cheers!
    Looking for a good NA PS4 guild that offers a bit of everything? New to the game and lost? Need some guidance and help?
    Look no further, Ebonheart Guild of Shadow has been here since launch and we got you!
    PSN message Heathenpride for an invite.