The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Cruor Mos Guild Recruitment.

ExemplaryVisions
Founder: Covatre
Co-Founder: HallowedApollo1

We are the Cruor Mos, a guild allied under the Ebonheart Pact (We accept all factions). Truth be told, we're just starting out with 3 members at the moment, so we're looking to grow. We're looking to build a group of somewhat active players who will team up on quests, dungeons, and eventually join in on the conquest of Cyrodiil. We'll be varying in levels, with none of us having yet reached Veteran Rank (This doesn't mean Veterans aren't welcome, but you'll likely have a thing or 10 to teach us. Lol). When we've grown enough, we'll be looking to establish scheduled days where guild members run through dungeons and other activities that people desire; That will be decided when the time comes.

You will start out as a Recruit with virtually no permissions and with little time, you can earn the bump up to "POWER", which will allow access to the Guild Bank (With the exception of withdrawing gold) and inviting members.

Above that will be the "VIRTUE", members who have gone above and beyond in their participation (PvE, PvP, Crafting, etc) and helping our guild grow. They'll have access to the withdrawal of Gold from the Guild Bank and be able to claim and release Alliance Resources in Cyrodiil. They will also have the ability to join the Officer channel, though keep in mind that most times your LORDSHIP and LORD REGENT will be in the "All Members" chat.

"LORD REGENT" is our second-in-command and "LORDSHIP" is our Guildmaster. Another rank above "VIRTUE" may be created at another time, with very limited number of people able to gain said position.

Since we're just starting out, many aspects of the Cruor Mos is subject to change based on suggestion and collaboration.

** Also, our LORDSHIP is usually unavailable on Friday's and Saturday's, with a partially shifting schedule throughout the week. So, we're not strict on when you "must" be online. We understand that players have a real life to attend to, as well as other video games they would like to focus on. We're laid back.

Requirements:
- Any level character, class, etc.
- Have a mic and be comfortable using it -- don't abuse it.
- 17+ years old, please.

If interested in becoming a part of a new and hopefully successful guild, message Covatre or HallowedApollo1 over Xbox Live or reply to this forum and we will try to get you added as soon as possible. Send the below to us:

Gamertag: Covatre
Class: Sorcerer
Level: 47 (We're just curious.)
Mic: Yes
Age: 26 ( You don't have to tell us your actual age. If at or over the requirement, feel free to put 17+.)
Edited by ExemplaryVisions on August 27, 2015 9:01PM
  • ExemplaryVisions
    Come and be a part of something new.
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    Hey I may have an empty guild slot. Let me check tonight when I get home. If that is the case I'll reach out.
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    GT RITMoon
    Class Templar
    Role Heal/DPS
    MIC. Sí
    I'll be in for a few more hours tonight and most of tomorrow evening
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • ExemplaryVisions
    I'll get on and add you to the guild, man. I won't be available tomorrow 'cause of work, but we'll meet up and game, for sure.
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    I am still on.
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • Firesenz
    Firesenz
    GT: Firesenz
  • ExemplaryVisions
    Adding you before I have to go to work.
  • ExemplaryVisions
    We're growing one-by-one. We had someone leave because there was no one in the guild in their alliance, but that's why we're trying to grow. So don't get discouraged. And a few of us who play aren't exactly against creating another character to help out here and there. Believe me.
  • ExemplaryVisions
    Bump.
  • ExemplaryVisions
    Okay. Now that Battlefield 4's double XP week is over (Lol), getting back to recruiting.
  • ExemplaryVisions
    Bump. Still looking for people.
  • ExemplaryVisions
    Bump.