The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Prices for AP potion overinflated

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Because they want to put stupid amount of sets in the rewards drop list and until VR15-16 pvp set pieces start to make the market. The price of AP shouldn't change you think.

Using last conversion I used on AD NA 248k AP: 100k gold

Cost: 660ap/266g
Stam pot - Gives stam/regen and weapon damage (20s)
HP pot - Gives hp/regen and immovable (10s)
Mag pot - Give mag/regen and spell power (20s)

Cost: 2200ap/887g
Hp/mag drink and food (1h)
Hp/stam drink and food (1h)
stam/mag drink and food (1h)
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just buy stacks of crafted tri-pots, they are much better anyway.
    Edited by Akavir_Sentinel on August 27, 2015 1:32AM
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
    Options
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL if you think people actually buy that vendor garbage.

Crafted consumables > Vendor stuff. ALWAYS.
    Options
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised?

This is the same system that charges 300ap for a wall repair, which when used only gives like 20ap.

Or grand soul gems that cost 10x their AP return when resurrecting a player.

Way to encourage players to work together.
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No tripots, no detect pots, no invisibility pots. Not surprised, but nothing I'd ever use in there.

For food/drink the maximum quality is more important anyway, so ofc I'm not using these (and the only ones that could otherwise have been worth using are the mag/stam drinks).
    Why are these even more expensive, Food is usually way cheaper than pots for me lol.

But yeah, nice try to make players spend their ap on nothing haha.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options