The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for steady partner

King-Killer
King-Killer
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a steady partner/group to level up and do quests with. I currently have a level 10 healer I'd like to run with. I usually play late evenings.
Would prefer 25+ age group. I don't have a headset at this time but will be getting one in the next couple of days. My gamer tag is Leebo1427
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    What alliance?
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • King-Killer
    King-Killer
    Soul Shriven
    Ebonheart pact
  • datboiiTWIST
    I can help you message datboiiTWIST on live
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    Ok, I'm EP as well.

My schedule keeps me from being on too much during weekdays so I am more active on weekends.

ATM I'm a level 16 Templar Healer/Ranged DPS.

I can run with you on the days that I am on.
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • datboiiTWIST
    Ok I'm on everyday and currently the same build. Lvl 17 Templar healer/ dps
  • datboiiTWIST
    What's your gamertag I'll message you
  • King-Killer
    King-Killer
    Soul Shriven
    Well if you guys are both healers I also have a lvl 25 dark elf dragon knight that's dps/tank that I'll use.
  • datboiiTWIST
    I have a 47 nightblade also
  • King-Killer
    King-Killer
    Soul Shriven
    Well I'll be on tonight for a few hours.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a steady partner/group to level up and do quests with. I currently have a level 10 healer I'd like to run with. I usually play late evenings.
    Would prefer 25+ age group. I don't have a headset at this time but will be getting one in the next couple of days. My gamer tag is Leebo1427

I hear there's this site Ashley Madison if you're looking for a partner... :wink:
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror