The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trade Guild Seeking Members

TheAmazingPFG
Citizens of Tamriel! Mammoth Trade Company is now taking applications!

We are an ambitious trade company with a hyper-chill atmosphere. We don’t discriminate due to race, age, alliance, or the sound of your voice. Unless of course your voice is terrible…jk. Some of us aren’t very talkative, myself included, but if being social is your thing, talk it up.

Guild Bank and Guild Trader
My plan is to utilize the Guild Bank for “freebies” such as Materials, Reagents, and other useful items that fellow guild members may need. I only ask that you contribute as much as you take.

We don’t ask for a membership fee, but once a roster of 50+ members is achieved, we totally plan to bid on a Guild Trader. So donations are always welcome.

For the well-being of our guild, the ability to withdraw gold from the Guild Bank has been restricted. Only when we are ready to bid on a Trader, will gold be withdrawn. Eventually we hope to establish regular raffles to raise gold for a Trader, but as of now we are solely focused on building our roster.

The Bite Trade
So get this! Bloody Mondays and Werewolf Wednesdays! Although I suppose you can do it any day lol and we don’t have to call it that. Just advertise that you are offering a Bite in your Member Notes and others will seek you out.

The Three Rules
-Be respectful.
-Do not scam.
-Help those in need.

Above all else, have fun. That’s why we’re all here after all.

Minimalistic Rankings
Why make it complicated? We only have 3 Ranks: Founder, Banker, and Member. At this time we aren’t looking for Bankers, but the time may come that I will promote a few trustworthy Members to help insure the Company’s well-being.

If you’re interested, leave your GamerTag and any questions. I’ll send invites as soon as possible.
GT: The Amazing PFG
  • TheAmazingPFG
    bump
  • Dog31Sierra
    My wife and I are currently looking to join a trading guild like this, and would both love to be added to this one! Also, I'm a werewolf and she's a vampire!

Abaddon SOH

and

rissaahh

thanks!!
  • FluffyJellyRoll
    FluffyJellyRoll
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a guild I want to be apart of.

Gamertag is FluffyJellyRoll
  • TheAmazingPFG
    Thanks guys. I'll send out invites soon.
    Also, once you're a Member feel free to invite your friends.
  • TheAmazingPFG
    Only a couple more Members and we'll have Guild Bank access! Keep 'em coming folks!
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    I like your style. Please invite me. GT: Randall Frost
  • Aiden81
    Aiden81
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to help build an awesome trading guild.. Sign me up
    Game tag Shadows Blade87

• elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested! GT - Elium85
  • WimpyTheChimp
    WimpyTheChimp
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite please. Need a good guild focused on trading and this looks the best, thanks.
  • WimpyTheChimp
    WimpyTheChimp
    Soul Shriven
    gamer tag is WimpyTheChimp
  • NickSchillinger
    NickSchillinger
  • Kaveyan
    Kaveyan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    This guild is exactly what Im looking for. My Gametag is Kaveyan and im in the aldmeri dominion. Ive got plenty of leather and blacksmithing materials that I dont use and would be happy to contribute too.
    Looking forward to hearing a reply!

Cheers
  • TheAmazingPFG
    A new round of invites just went out. Let me know if for some reason you don't receive yours and I'll resend them.

We now have access to the Guild Bank! Our next milestone is 50 Members!
  • TheAmazingPFG
    Hey people :) It's time to join Mammoth Trade!
  • AHKWERDXTURDLE
    AHKWERDXTURDLE
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to help bolster your ranks please!

GT: AHKWERDxTURDLE
    Hope to hear back soon!