Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

With Akavir and Yokuda styles found...

NateAssassin
NateAssassin
✭✭✭✭✭
Could Zeni possibly finally fix the textural issue with the light Akavir style hat on Khajiits, and the messed up claws on the medium Yokuda bracers? :)
Edited by NateAssassin on September 2, 2015 3:44PM
AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I am not the only clawless cat out there..

7XAV9Vh.png

And it's the Yokuda. Item is Bracers of the Air. Love the set, hate the glitch.
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people keep writing it as Yokunda? Is it Yokuda or Yokunda?
    The Older Gamers Recruitment Thread
    Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yokuda is a continent, Yokudans the ones that came from that continent.

And Yokunda ... nothing.
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    Yokuda is a continent, Yokudans the ones that came from that continent.

And Yokunda ... nothing.
    I fixed it, let's not argue over a simple spelling mistake, and discuss the issues with these items on Khajiit characters? :)

AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, wasn't arguing. I was just a bit confused, thinking I got it wrong, because this isn't the first thread to spell it that way.

I would agree, but I don't play mangy furballs.
    The Older Gamers Recruitment Thread
    Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alp wrote: »
    Glad I am not the only clawless cat out there..

7XAV9Vh.png

And it's the Yokuda. Item is Bracers of the Air. Love the set, hate the glitch.
    AcUyhbZ.png

This is literally one of the most annoying bugs, and the fact Martial Knowledge gloves don't have this issue really upsets me.

• ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry I'm not arguing or raging, even if it look like, just forgot to add a cool smiley :blush:

So yeah, that bug is quite annoying, I raged (for real this time :open_mouth: ) against the imperial armor long ago because it didn't showed my Argonian claws or changed their color.

If my sentence is weird it's because I'm not english, sorry !
    Edited by ZigoSid on September 2, 2015 4:05PM
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZigoSid wrote: »
    Don't worry I'm not arguing or raging, even if it look like, just forgot to add a cool smiley :blush:

So yeah, that bug is quite annoying, I raged (for real this time :open_mouth: ) against the imperial armor long ago because it didn't showed my Argonian claws or changed their color.

If my sentence is weird it's because I'm not english, sorry !
    It's ok, I figured the spelling police where going to visit me for that. :#

Another huge issue which I do not have a picture of, is the massive textural issue you get on a Khajiit's head when you wear the light Akavir style hat, it makes you look like a teenage mutant ninja turtle. :(

• Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Alp on September 2, 2015 5:37PM
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if we can only get a fix for the Akavir light hood issue. :s

• Alp
    Alp
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm fine with that one though. With the red under my characters eyes I can paint my face white and look like a vampire.
  • NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm fine with that one though. With the red under my characters eyes I can paint my face white and look like a vampire.
    It looks pretty dumb when you have blue armor on a tan Khajiit though...