Maintenance for the week of January 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EST (21:00 UTC)

Error 103

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
Just got this error when trying to log in.

Error 103 (4:5:265:0)
Error 103 (4:5:265:0)
Failed to obtain server connection information.

Doesn't sound like it is a problem on my end, but if it is let me know what to do!
"When the enemies begged for the mercy they lacked,
Three voices as one shouted "Blood for the Pact"

-excerpt from "Three Hearts as One" by Malukah
  • SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    Problem isn't your end, I got it too. Now it says server is undergoing maintenance.
    NA PC megaserver.
    Edited by SammyPeer on August 25, 2015 2:18PM
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Same error codes here.

Says: Failed to obtain server connection information.
  • snackrat
    snackrat
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, it isn't your end. As you can see by the thread full of 'Same. Same. Same" in the General Discussion section, the PC NA server has gone down.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, thanks all:)

(never thought to look at the general discussion thread for this)
    "When the enemies begged for the mercy they lacked,
    Three voices as one shouted "Blood for the Pact"

-excerpt from "Three Hearts as One" by Malukah
  • SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    There is a response by ZOS in the "Server Down?" thread in General Discussion and they are apparently going to post updates in that thread, time to head over to that one I guess.
  • ForfiniteStories
    ForfiniteStories
    ✭✭✭
    I encountered the same issue as well. Was in the middle of leaving a dungeon (Atanaz Ruins) before I encountered an infinite loading screen. Hot exited the game but then I couldn't log back in. Tried multiple times and decided to give it a break. When I did log back in an hour or so later, I was outside the entrance to the dungeon, but noticed that all the loot and experience I obtained within, the skyshard I absorbed, the quest I picked up, and the boss I killed "didn't happen." So now I have to do it again. At least this doesn't happen often. I don't know how far it rolled back though... hopefully it was just this dungeon and not the past hour or so of questing.
    Edited by ForfiniteStories on August 25, 2015 3:07PM

• SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    I encountered the same issue as well. Was in the middle of leaving a dungeon (Atanaz Ruins) before I encountered an infinite loading screen. Hot exited the game but then I couldn't log back in. Tried multiple times and decided to give it a break. When I did log back in an hour or so later, I was outside the entrance to the dungeon, but noticed that all the loot and experience I obtained within, the skyshard I absorbed, the quest I picked up, and the boss I killed "didn't happen." So now I have to do it again. At least this doesn't happen often. I don't know how far it rolled back though... hopefully it was just this dungeon and not the past hour or so of questing.

I think it was about 20 minutes, that is a guess from the amount of progression I lost, I timed how long it took me to get back to where I was in a series of in-town quests.