The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 103

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
Just got this error when trying to log in.

Error 103 (4:5:265:0)
Error 103 (4:5:265:0)
Failed to obtain server connection information.

Doesn't sound like it is a problem on my end, but if it is let me know what to do!
  • SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    Problem isn't your end, I got it too. Now it says server is undergoing maintenance.
    NA PC megaserver.
    Edited by SammyPeer on August 25, 2015 2:18PM
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Same error codes here.

Says: Failed to obtain server connection information.
  • snackrat
    snackrat
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, it isn't your end. As you can see by the thread full of 'Same. Same. Same" in the General Discussion section, the PC NA server has gone down.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, thanks all:)

(never thought to look at the general discussion thread for this)
  • SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    There is a response by ZOS in the "Server Down?" thread in General Discussion and they are apparently going to post updates in that thread, time to head over to that one I guess.
  • ForfiniteStories
    ForfiniteStories
    ✭✭✭
    I encountered the same issue as well. Was in the middle of leaving a dungeon (Atanaz Ruins) before I encountered an infinite loading screen. Hot exited the game but then I couldn't log back in. Tried multiple times and decided to give it a break. When I did log back in an hour or so later, I was outside the entrance to the dungeon, but noticed that all the loot and experience I obtained within, the skyshard I absorbed, the quest I picked up, and the boss I killed "didn't happen." So now I have to do it again. At least this doesn't happen often. I don't know how far it rolled back though... hopefully it was just this dungeon and not the past hour or so of questing.
    Edited by ForfiniteStories on August 25, 2015 3:07PM
  • SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    I encountered the same issue as well. Was in the middle of leaving a dungeon (Atanaz Ruins) before I encountered an infinite loading screen. Hot exited the game but then I couldn't log back in. Tried multiple times and decided to give it a break. When I did log back in an hour or so later, I was outside the entrance to the dungeon, but noticed that all the loot and experience I obtained within, the skyshard I absorbed, the quest I picked up, and the boss I killed "didn't happen." So now I have to do it again. At least this doesn't happen often. I don't know how far it rolled back though... hopefully it was just this dungeon and not the past hour or so of questing.

I think it was about 20 minutes, that is a guess from the amount of progression I lost, I timed how long it took me to get back to where I was in a series of in-town quests.