Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Question about ESO plus and the bargains end

Noomfy-Mop
Noomfy-Mop
✭✭
I'll try make this quick.

How do I stop my ESO plus membership from automatically renewing?
I signed up when I first got ESO coz I thought it'd be a good boost for me considering I'm fairly new to MMO's but didn't realise it was an automatic renewal service. As I didn't read anywhere that it automatically renewed.
I got an email from PlayStation thanking me for my purchase and I was like "huh! What purchase? Sony's trippin".
And can anyone give anymore info about the "the bargains end" quest. The one where you unlock the skeleton polymorph.
I was with DC but started an EP alt (which is quickly becoming my main) when I heard that it was an EP quest.
Can anyone tell me (roughly) what level or what area or anything really about the bargains end quest.

Thanks all
This is my signature.
Original. Right ;p!
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Noomfy-Mop wrote: »
    I'll try make this quick.

How do I stop my ESO plus membership from automatically renewing?
    I signed up when I first got ESO coz I thought it'd be a good boost for me considering I'm fairly new to MMO's but didn't realise it was an automatic renewal service. As I didn't read anywhere that it automatically renewed.
    I got an email from PlayStation thanking me for my purchase and I was like "huh! What purchase? Sony's trippin".
    And can anyone give anymore info about the "the bargains end" quest. The one where you unlock the skeleton polymorph.
    I was with DC but started an EP alt (which is quickly becoming my main) when I heard that it was an EP quest.
    Can anyone tell me (roughly) what level or what area or anything really about the bargains end quest.

Thanks all

Not sure how to stop automatic payments on the PS4, but I can help you with the Bargain's End Quest. You pick it up in Stillrise Village in Shadowfen (3rd EP zone). It is level 25 or 26, if I remember correctly.
  • Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    @Allyhoo811

Awesome. Thanks for the help.
    You've earned yourself an awesome from me.
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • wardadspaz
    wardadspaz
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately, I don't know if there is a way to just stop one subscription.
    However, there is a way to stop ALL automatic subscriptions... I hope this help you out.
    Go to psn XMB
    Settings /Account information/purchase settings then sign in.
    Then choose NO for fund wallet automatically.
    Should work ;-)

• wardadspaz
    wardadspaz
    Soul Shriven
    Ooops, I skipped a step. After you go to settings go to:
    Playstation network/account management.