Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Favorite places to steal?

• GreyHound501
    My favorite place to steal items is the big market in daggerfall you can easily steal armor and other items from the merchants with only obe guard patrolling the market and the nearby crafting areas so even if you are caught you can run straight to a crafting area most of the time
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My favorite place to steal items is the big market in daggerfall you can easily steal armor and other items from the merchants with only obe guard patrolling the market and the nearby crafting areas so even if you are caught you can run straight to a crafting area most of the time

You know that the guards will interrupt and confront you even if you are in the middle of deconstructing items?
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Vendrath
    Vendrath
    ✭✭✭
    My favorites are Elden root and Shornhelm. I'm a bosmer with full medium so have good sneaking bonuses plus when I'm doing a stealing rotation, I put on a three piece nightshade set that reduces detection radius by 2 meters.