The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[BUG | VIDEO] CC Permanency

KriHavok
KriHavok
✭✭✭✭
When fighting in the Imperial City, I encountered a very unusual and annoying bug, which meant that I could not fight with light attacks, use abilities, or weapon swap, etc. This was because I was in a state of CC permanency, so I had all the affects of CC on my character, but no matter what I did I would always be stuck in it. I would be stuck in it even after death, meaning I had to restart my client.

I have linked a video in this thread to show the issue in-game. As seen, I can CC break constantly, even without having a CC ability cast on me. The CC break doesn't even fix the apparent affect I have on my character. I also tried to dodge roll, but that didn't work, and my attempts can be seen where my character's feet does a quick shuffle; but not roll.

This bug is especially annoying, since I had to restart my client. But... This has only happened once to me, so I presume it is rare, but still frustrating nevertheless.
UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening to live since 1.5 as well (for nearly a year now). Yes it is rare, it's only happened to me 4 times in that period but it's an unresolved issue not a PTS-specific , new problem.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my faith in fixes is dwindling so fast..... issues for over a year unresolved and we are told "we fixed it" but nothing is fixed
    Options
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It tends to happen during lag spikes, it's happed to me twice in like the past 6months so doesn't seem like a big issue but definitely needs a fix
    Options
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, this happen often on live if it is the same stuck bug. If you open the crown store, view a mount, spin the mount, then exit the crown store it will let you move again.
    Options