Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(DC) (NA) (xbox1) Knights of Tarsonis- Fast growing Guild looking for more!!

MedicRabbit
Here's my pitch:

I'm MedicRabbit on xbl. I decided to start a guild of my own. So I'd like to start recruiting, if anyone would like to join. I'm active duty military, so I will in no way, shape or form have a set play schedule. I may log in 1x a week or two, or be on for 80% of the day some days. That translates to, no required play time, a very casual atmosphere, and no pressure to do anything except explore what you wanna explore. No required donations. No required funds. Can't promise someone won't hit you up, especially if your a crafter, but the choice is always yours. The guild structure is Para-Military, in a ladder format. Allowing each group a bit of autonomous action, while still working to achieve the guilds goals.

Demographic: I'm looking for mature, DC players, age 18+. I work with 18-48yr/olds presently. I'm 31 myself. I enjoy the enthusiasm of the younger guys, and the counsel of the older. And a mic..... Seriously. You gotta have one to be social. LoL.

Target guildies: I'm targeting brand new players, casuals, rp'ers. Guys and girls who haven't ever hit a vet rank are ideal, maxed out players, we have a place for you, as well. Does that mean I won't recruit vets?

Guild stats: not enough for anything yet. When we get there... Then we'll cross that bridge.

It literally just got out up today, and I'm looking for a very creative guild member who is interested in being our official "web master".

The end....?

Contact me by pm on here, respond to the thread, or message me on xbl @medicrabbit for an invite.
Edited by MedicRabbit on August 26, 2015 12:02AM
  • MedicRabbit
    Also..... We have punch and pie. Just sayin. Punch. And. Pie.
  • Sweatyrabbit
    While you are building your guild you are more then welcome to join mine.
    "Rabbit Soup'
    We have about 60 members and are pretty laid back PvE guild..

Send me an in-game mail if you want to join.
    Sweatyrabbit86

XboxOne - Sweatyrabbit86
    630CP+
    50 Redguard DK - Tank, DC
    50 Imperial Templar - DPS/Healz - DC
    50 High Elf Templar - Heal - DC
    50 Khajiit Sorc - DPS - AD
    50 Redguard Warden - DPS - DC
  • MedicRabbit
    LoL. I feel like that's too many "Rabbits" in one place....
  • MedicRabbit
    Online. Exploring Alik'r, for a bit before bed.
  • Hegiman
    Hegiman
    Soul Shriven
    How does this one join your guild. Also this one thanks the other for their service.

May the light of the moons guide your path.
  • MedicRabbit
    Hit me up on Xbox, MedicRabbit. Or leave your gamer tag.
  • MedicRabbit
    Organized the ranks in a semi-military style, easy to understand and work with, and very easy to incorporate into any RP ventures! Even added in a trader rank, for those who specifically only want to trade and be the part of "master crafter/trader". If you'd like to join up, feel free to leave your gamer tag here, and I'll send invites out in the morning!
  • rc567
    rc567
    I am also new to the game and I would like to join the guild. But would u do the same for me? "Order of the Wulf"
  • MedicRabbit
    Sure RC. Good morning everyone. Guys who've been playing for a while, feel free to join up, and teach a newb!!!
  • Sweatyrabbit
    LoL. I feel like that's too many "Rabbits" in one place....

Can never have too many Rabbits.

Sorry was tied up at work last night, ill be on tonight around 8 Est.
    Chat with you then! :)
    My GT - Sweatyrabbit86
    Edited by Sweatyrabbit on August 21, 2015 4:26PM
    XboxOne - Sweatyrabbit86
    630CP+
    50 Redguard DK - Tank, DC
    50 Imperial Templar - DPS/Healz - DC
    50 High Elf Templar - Heal - DC
    50 Khajiit Sorc - DPS - AD
    50 Redguard Warden - DPS - DC
  • MedicRabbit
    Will do. Just a heads up , I'll be on exploring more of the desert, if anyone wants to join up.
  • MedicRabbit
    Calling it a night. Happy hunting everyone. My GT is MedicRabbit. Drop me a like if you'd like to build something special from the ground up!
  • MedicRabbit
    We've had a few people join, and would like to see even more. You can get myself, (MedicRabbit), or (Zoikos) most of the day today, if you'd like to build something special. Para-military, ladder style rank system, so you never have to take on more responsibility than you can handle. Dedicated rank for traders, so you can just do your crafting/trading thing. RP friendly guild. Ages 18+. Just sign up, let us get to know you, and go from there.
  • MedicRabbit
    Working on a guild website, and would love a member who are creative, and wouldn't mind helping build it. Get in on the ground floor!

So... I'd like to take a minute to explain our structuring, and how it allows you as much or little responsibility as you'd like.

Recruit: your trial membership. Come in, chat, play with us. No responsibility, but also no access to anything.

Private: Your real membership. Fall in with 1-3 people under a Corporal, and follow them. Play when and where you want stil, of course, but they will be your contact, and (if everything works properly), your core "group", for delves, 4 mans etc.

Sergeant: The guy responsible for 1-3 corporals. More responsibility, more people to check in with, and the ability to promote people you feel are deserving, under your command, to corporal.

So on, and So forth, with each rank gaining more people they should be helping, rp'ing with, grouping with, etc.

So there ya go. If this sounds like a good match for you, message me or Zoikos, and let us know!

• MedicRabbit
    Several Members and myself online now, ranking from level 13 to vet 8! Join up today and help build something from the ground up!
  • MedicRabbit
    Good morning everyone. If anyone would like to join, feel free to hit up myself, or Zoikos, anytime today.
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    I feel special. Lol But ya if anyone is interest in joining Knights of Tarsonis message MedicRabbit or I. We have a semi structured ranking system and always looking for more kool active people to join our ranks. Please be part of DC. Oh we also have cookies. ; )
  • MedicRabbit
    Active Members in guild chat right now, looking to help out, make armor, quest, etc. contact GT: Zoikos, GT: MedicRabbit, message us on here or in game if you'd like to join!
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like an awesome guild. Would love an invite - GT: Viveun
  • MedicRabbit
    As soon as the games back up, your invite will be sent. :smile:
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    I want punch and pie

GT RITMoon
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • MedicRabbit
    Sweet guys. We're a little busy in the real world today, invites should be sent by c.o.b.
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    Sweet guys. We're a little busy in the real world today, invites should be sent by c.o.b.

Great

details btw

Casual (Primarily because of work and the fact I am married and would like to stay that way)

Class: Templar (16 ATM)
    Role: Healer
    Timezone: CST - Texas
    Exp: WoW (since launch and quit in the middle of Panda land), been playing RPGs since Phantasy Star and MMOs since EQ
    GamerTag: RITMoon
    GT RITMoon
    Texas
  • MedicRabbit
    Invites sent.
  • MedicRabbit
    I'll be on in about 30 minutes. We've very close to 10 members, and I'd like to get there and unlock the guild bank tonight. If anyone would like to join up and help us continue to grow, let me know!!
  • MedicRabbit
    Online now, looking for Active DC members to help build the guild from the ground up!
  • MedicRabbit
    Our guild bank is now open. Come in. Get to know us, and our vet 9 master crafter will help you out!

Message GT: MedicRabbit

Or

GT: Zoikos
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    You talk more on this forum then the chat... XD. Anyways we have 20 members and growing. Great people and chilled environment.
  • MedicRabbit
    Fast growing tonight! Join up and get your spot!
  • MedicRabbit
    We're setting at about 30 now. We'd love to have enough to unlock the trader. GT: MedicRabbit, hit me up to join a fast growing guild. We'll have our first event Saturday.