The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Inner Light orb missing

Marques
Marques
✭✭✭
Greetings.

It happens very often that when I activate the Inner Light ability its orb is missing. I can see the blue mist visual effects but not the orb.

I'm also aware of the option in settings that allows to deactivate the orb but that's not the case. It doesn't happen every single time but most of the times I just can't see the orb.

Is this a known issue?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it look better without the orb, and it has happened alot of the times I use it. Have not used it recently though.

Looking with search function it seem people think the orb is annoying, so this might be a rejoice for them :P
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have found the behavior of the orb to be a bit erratic ever since the display option to hide it has been introduced. When it's enabled, it usually isn't displayed, but when it's meant to be shown it may not show up occasionally. Relogging and or triggering the option might fix this.
  • Marques
    Marques
    ✭✭✭
    I have found the behavior of the orb to be a bit erratic ever since the display option to hide it has been introduced. When it's enabled, it usually isn't displayed, but when it's meant to be shown it may not show up occasionally. Relogging and or triggering the option might fix this.

Completely quitting ESO and relaunching the game appears to fix it momentarily, although if we disable and reactivate the ability again it's prone to disappear once more.

Just triggering the option doesn't fix it though. Nor does removing the ability and reslotting it.