The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Asking for things in the name of Balance,but with hidden meanings

Paulhewhewria
Paulhewhewria
✭✭✭
Forgive me if this offends anyone,but is this the pts forum or the lets lobby for whatever my class wants and screw everyone else forum?Come on people I'd say most or half topics are about nerf this or well that class can do that.Balance,this should be the goal not lets take this pts time to beg ZOS to give our class some more power.I get that in pvp things can get heated and people may get killed be a class too much all I'm saying is keep a leveled head before calling things out unless it is a bug or exploit because those are bad.
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may have started out as a PTS area like you said. But it seems to be the last stop on the nerf request line for some. Each patch seems to devolve the game. More harm than good. Not sure all bugs or exploits are being reported. No way to tell as they really cannot be discussed as tos and coc prevents that.

• OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may have started out as a PTS area like you said. But it seems to be the last stop on the nerf request line for some. Each patch seems to devolve the game. More harm than good. Not sure all bugs or exploits are being reported. No way to tell as they really cannot be discussed as tos and coc prevents that.

^ this, this right here is the downfall of the game. No one wants to report exploits because they know no one will get banned on live for using them, so why not have the upper hand on everyone else....... sad SAD state of affairs for eso.
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hence ZOS could use some closed testing with paid testers and have them sign an NDA. A double screen
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish that Puncturing Sweep and Biting Jabs would stop the casters regeneration for 2 seconds.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the problem with the game being so good, people get so invested they lose all objectivity and only care about their own enjoyment and virtual power.