Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Army of Lyris - gauging interest for a female guild - EP

xerasia
xerasia
✭✭✭
Hey there! I’m planning to start a guild for badass girls in the Ebonheart Pact that are looking to group up to work on quests, leveling, crafting, and fine-tuning skills. I’ve met some really awesome people in-game, but I’ve come up against a fair share of “get back in the kitchen” attitudes, made to feel out of place and burdensome to PuGs as I work on my own skills, or not being taken seriously when asking questions. I’m looking to create a supportive space for females that want to improve their characters and their playing.

Brand new to the game or MMOs and want some help learning? You’re in the right place. You want to level your alchemy or smithing? Hit up a guild member to help you farm. Are you a Templar that wants to work on your healing skills in a dungeon environment without being criticized while you fine tune? This is the place for that sort of thing. Need someone to group with for that xp boost while you grind or to give PVP a try? Yep – you get the idea.

While the guild’s aim is to be friendly, supportive, and encouraging with access to helpful folks and a guild bank to start (for trusted members), there are a few things that it does not aim to be:

- This is not a femi-***, ball-cutting, boy-hating group. Guys are great! But in a game dominated by males I’m attempting to carve out a safe space for girl gamers.

- If you exploit the male to female player ratio and play up a ditzy affect in order to gain attention, gold, items, or whatever then this isn’t the guild for you. You keep doin’ you, but this isn’t the place.

As we grow we’ll look at doing events, raffles, etc. I'm currently maxed in provisioning and alchemy and will happily keep my guild-mate's characters buffed and healed at no cost. As I cap the other crafts (clothing and enchanting are next!) I plan to offer these items as well. I’m still working out the finer details, but plan to launch toward the end of the week. PM or msg my Xbox account if you’re interested! Members will be vetted for validity since there are a ton of dudes with girl characters, and I’m also screening to keep the integrity of the intended idea behind the guild.

Also – taking name suggestions from anyone reading. I’m trying to steer away from cutesy names in favor of something strong -- no“Sweeties of Stonefalls” or anything along those lines. (I hurled a bit just trying to come up with that example) Working titles are “Lyris’ Left Hand” “Army of Lyris” “Warrior Women of Tamriel” but I’m not too terribly excited about any of these.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you!

- Kiru / Xer
Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, no interest? No girls on this board? What gives?! :blush:
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    One more bump and then onto grassroots recruiting!
  • hillaryjessmess
    hillaryjessmess
    Soul Shriven
    I think it's awesome! My main (and really my only active character) is a VR1 high elf vampire sorcerer on AD though. I've been in an all girls clan back in the Black Ops glory days and had a great time. I'm surprised there's not been more support for you here really. I'd consider making an alt on EP if you start to gain any ground with this.

GT: HillaryJessMess
    XBONE: HillaryJessMess
  • PitchesBeTreble
    I'm down. Gamertag: pitchesbetreble
    [XB1] [NA] Stam Nightblade
  • PitchesBeTreble
    Sorry for double posting. For some reason I could not make an edit. I'm a VR 6 nightblade on ep, also a blacksmith with the ability to make Daedric armor. I led a clan of over 45 competitive players in call of Duty advanced warfare(dominated diamond league) and just recently switched over to this game and brought some clan members with me. I have extensive mmo and raid leading experience I've led every hard mode raid in world of warcraft wotlk. I have also done parts of atherion archive and am willing to help new players learn and craft armor for guild members.
    [XB1] [NA] Stam Nightblade