Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Steam based game

RavenSworn
RavenSworn
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all!

Just wondering if there are any notable bugs with the integration of the game with Steam. Planning to buy this game for a good friend and i hate if it were to be buggy due to its integration.

Thanks in advance!
-RavenSworn
Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no game breaking bugs. There are a few skills that are wonky, but that has nothing to do with Steam.

Having the game on Steam or not does not really matter. Steam itself adds nothing to the game (achievements are still game based, not Steam based), but you do get the overlay for the steam community. However, you can get the same overlay I believe by just adding the game to Steam as a Non Steam game. Note, this is from conversations I have had with someone who bought the game from Steam. I have not added the game myself as there is no reason for me to.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tessie
    Tessie
    ✭✭✭
    Also you can obtain it through Steam, and then not use steam to run it. You can create shortcuts directly to the launcher and/or to the exe.

I only run the launcher on patch days. Other than that, I link directly to the .exe.

Edited by Tessie on August 18, 2015 2:41PM