Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just starting and looking for helpful guilds

Grimlord8311
Hey all, started about a week ago and have a feeling this game is gonna suck any free time I may have left in my life lol. I came over with a friend from another game and we have a guild started but im looking to join a couple more active guilds as well. I joined a couple other guilds that I got random invites from but the people in them are either 12 year olds who seem to have more fun trolling me than helping me or not active lol. I try and get on for at least a couple hours a day and have a toon in each faction, ill check here often and see if anyones interested. thanks.
Started a couple months ago and am in love with the game, fee free to add me on xbox one if your looking for people to play with. Cant wait to learn this game inside and out, see yall in there
  • KJO18
    KJO18
    Hey, I run a guild of ~65 people. I am also not 12 years old lol. We have weekly contests, a guild bank and a guild trader. We have some newer folks on there as well. Message me on xbox if you'd like an invite. My GT is KJO18. We also have WW bites in the EB pact and I have max provisioning for those who need food crafted.
  • Grimlord8311
    Awesome KJ, i will message ya on live when i get home, thanks
    Started a couple months ago and am in love with the game, fee free to add me on xbox one if your looking for people to play with. Cant wait to learn this game inside and out, see yall in there
  • Grimlord8311
    Also, how does the guild bank work? can anyone take out of it? say if i put in some stuff i don't wanna lose is there a way to lock it so only i can take it out? and vice versa, i don't wanna be taking things that people need
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

request to join our facebook closed group -> "Pact Legion | ESO Guild"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "xTHExUNDEFINEDx"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx