Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A suggestion for cyrodiil daily quests.

PsychoKRATOS1
PsychoKRATOS1
✭✭
Have a check list for the quests with a timer telling you when they reset (gives a visual idea). An NPC (For example gregierda in bruma) telling you to "look at the board" for things to do. Where you can choose what quest you want to do first, kind of like the writs. There's no reason why it should take 30 abandons to get the quest "kill the magister" or to have hjoric NOT give capstone caps 30 times before you get the reinforcements quest, goes well with the "know thy enemy" quest, two birds one stone. Or accept all quests at once and do them. But of course the hourly xp rate for cyrodiil would skyrocket. So one by one with the above method would suit better.

A couple reasons why I suggest this:

1. I had to abandon a quest from vyctoria girien 37 times (I kid you not) to get the quest I needed, to complete cheydinhal.
2. Would make accumulating xp faster via questing in cyrodiil, for example doing the quests that require more legwork first/last (own preference). Let's face it. Unless you're after a pvp session you don't want to spend too long in a pvp area where someone can just gank you for the sheer purpose of being a *** making you run ALL the way back just to accept a quest you have zero chance of completing in time before Mr and Mrs and the zerg troops come rolling over you.
3. Less time questing = more time exploring. I'd rather spend my 2 and a half hours killing players and testing my build than crying over having to abandon a quest 37 times. Which takes a needlessly long time. Start > Journal > quests > scroll to quest > abandon repeat. Save the 8 seconds it takes to do it one handed x 30 times.
4. If not a billboard then a question like "anything else?" Moving to the next quest in the line.

I want the xp and I'd love for it to be more efficient. Little improvements make a bug difference.