Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild!

Emo_Kills_Best
Emo_Kills_Best
Soul Shriven
Hello there! My name is Emo Kills Best and I'm looking for a kick ass guild to join. I'm already in a few, one of them I just use for extra bank space, and the others are just kinda there if I want to team up with someone (which is rare because not too many people are on). I'm looking for a guild that's quite active, does a lot of grinding together, helps each other level crafting skills and does dungeons/PVP. I'm part of the Aldermiri Dominion, but I've beaten the main quest line so I can travel to other provinces as well. I'd prefer a guild that also had more adult players, I don't mind some kids but I can't stand 11 year olds screaming into their kinect mics (sorry kids!). But why would you want me in you guild? Well for a number of reasons. I'm currently a VR1 Nightblade, I have level 50 Provisioning, I also don't mind helping others grind/power level their lower characters (i like to be paid for it, but it's not required, especially if you help me out in return). I'm pretty good in PVP, due to my high Crit chance and poison damage, and I love to have fun and host events as well. I have a lot of guild/management experience so I'm a great addition to any sort of officer role. I also collect a lot of items on my quests/travels and anything I don't need I tend to put into the guild bank to help out others (recipes, any food/drink I make, etc). So that's pretty much it, if you'd like me to check out your guild, feel free to post here, or better yet, friend me and send me a message on Xbox Live (i'm on all the time). My gamertag is Emo Kills Best, and I look forward to hearing from you!