Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

*Tamriel Tradesmen* - New and Recruiting!

RayJay412
RayJay412
Hello Everyone! I created Tamriel Tradesmen with the hopes of offering a "One stop shop" for all of your material/gear needs. The key to achieving this is people like YOU. I am searching for active members that wish to have a place where they can sell their surplus items, and find what they are looking for, whatever that may be.

As a member of Tamriel Tradesmen, you can expect:

NO Membership Fee (We will be a donation based trading guild. You will NEVER be asked to pay a single thing in order to retain membership. If you would like to donate towards a guild trader, you are more than welcome!)

Weekly Lottery (As the number of members grow, a lottery will be introduced for any and all members that wish to purchase "chances". A lottery benefits the guild as a whole, as well as the winners.)

Rankings based on guild store participation/donations (Buy or Sell a lot? You can expect to see your rank in the guild rise, or you can make donations towards the guild bank to rise in rank. Higher ranking = More access and Permissions)

Guild decisions based on member input (Members will be asked for their opinions about all major guild decisions including - Tabard appearance, Guild Trader Locations, etc. This is a guild, not a dictatorship.)

Please understand, as this is a new guild, it will take a little bit of time and a lot of recruiting in order to get to where I hope it will be. ALL members will be able to buy/sell in the store, as well as invite new members. Recruitment will also raise your rank in the guild.

If you would like to become a member, and see this guild to fruition, please leave a reply or message me in-game for an invite. I wish you all luck in-game, and hope to see you in the ranks of Tamriel Tradesmen!
PSN - WaP1488
North America
Eastern Time Zone