Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Opening up the third section of the map

HEROlCAL
HEROlCAL
Hi guys,
I started as Aldmeri Dominion and am currently VR4, what level does Daggerfall Covenent open up for me or is it related to doing Pact quests?
Thanks in advance
  • HEROlCAL
    HEROlCAL
    If it's relevant I didn't use Cadwell's silver, just travelled to the Pact part of the map via a cart.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know bout travelling to other pacts by cart. Only seen that they did something with it in a recent patch. But the "correct" way of doing so is by doing cadwell's silver (this involves doing certain key pact quests, mostly those of the main storyline in the zone). The recommended level is VR6 (the level of the foes in those maps)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • HEROlCAL
    HEROlCAL
    Thanks very much.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm...Are you sure you aren't in Craglorn (accessed via a cart in Eldenroot)? The Pact territories are only accessed by starting Cadwell's Silver; however, Craglorn is accessible once you've reached V1. The first Pact zone is Stonefalls, if that helps.

You will only gain access to the Daggerfall zones by completing Cadwell's Silver. Once you do this you will be given the opportunity to start Cadwell's Gold, which opens up all of the Daggerfall Covenant maps.

The Ebonheart zones are intended for V1-5 & Daggerfall zones are intended for V6-10. Craglorn is really meant for V10+ characters.
  • HEROlCAL
    HEROlCAL
    I'm in Craglorn as well. But I'm definitely in the Pact territories too and I didn't use cadwell's silver.
    Any idea what would happen if I used the Cadwell's Silver now?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What magical cart have you used?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • HEROlCAL
    HEROlCAL
    I may have got to the Pact bit by 'joining' into a guild mate's so maybe I'm glitched.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, maybe only possible if you have not started cadwells silver quest?
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • HEROlCAL
    HEROlCAL
    Although the same thing has happened to my Brother, he's not used the silver either and playing on the Pact maps too.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEROlCAL wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I started as Aldmeri Dominion and am currently VR4, what level does Daggerfall Covenent open up for me or is it related to doing Pact quests?
    Thanks in advance

Just sti k to the main quests n nothing else you can run the lot in no time, I completed cadwells gold Friday night, I was rank 5

I'm now working my way back through the silver zones collecting shards n ***.

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    HEROlCAL wrote: »
    Although the same thing has happened to my Brother, he's not used the silver either and playing on the Pact maps too.

Do you have the Cadwell's Silver quest at all? It should be in your journal even if you have done nothing for it. Do you remember talking to Cadwell about experiencing things from your enemies' perspectives and then touching the Light of Meridia and be teleported to the Pact? I didn't think it was possible to get to other alliance territories without at least picking up the Cadwell's quest.

• HEROlCAL
    HEROlCAL
    Yes I got offered it at the time but didn't do anything. I did/do have cadwell's almanac showing progress of quests.
    I accepted it last night an nothin major went wrong.
    So far....