Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Legendary Recipes?

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I can put 4 points into Recipe Quality but I have never seen a gold recipe before.

I'm guessing it refers to the Psijic Ambrosia?
  • M4YON
    M4YON
    Kammakazi wrote: »
    I can put 4 points into Recipe Quality but I have never seen a gold recipe before.

I'm guessing it refers to the Psijic Ambrosia?

Psijic is the only legendary recipe i know of too hopefully there will be more.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this was in game when this was posted but since I found this thread when googled "Legendary recipes" for ESO, there is another legendary provisioning recipe called Orzogas smoked bear haunch. It gives something like Max stamina + max health and I think it gives regenerative bonuses to all three stats for two hours. Pretty neat, as I bought it for a grand in one of my guild stores :)

I have it listed for 15k now in my trading guild
    Edited by Serenityx on March 14, 2016 6:07PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Serenityx wrote: »
    Not sure if this was in game when this was posted but since I found this thread when googled "Legendary recipes" for ESO, there is another legendary provisioning recipe called Orzogas smoked bear haunch. It gives something like Max stamina + max health and I think it gives regenerative bonuses to all three stats for two hours. Pretty neat, as I bought it for a grand in one of my guild stores :)

I have it listed for 15k now in my trading guild

That recipe is extremely easy to get if you have the Orsinium DLC. You just have to complete a series of fetch quests, which yield 3 blue recipes, and then the gold one is the final reward. If you don't have Orsinium, then you can purchase at the guild traders, but, honestly, it's not rare otherwise. You can get it easily for all your alts who complete the quest in Orsinium.

And, it adds to max health and then adds to recovery of all three stats. The blue ones add to max health and then the recovery of one of your stats.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ozorga's as well.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And no new recipes with the new DLC. It appears as if ZOS has determined that the Ozorga's three blue and one gold recipe are now the only ones you actually need, and they're pretty much correct.