Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Dark Elf ..Vampire Bite or Wolf ?..

DrizztWulfgar
DrizztWulfgar
✭✭
I am a Dark Elf which should i be?....which is better please help. Also does it help with the Vampire being a Dark Elf?

Thanks
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Innate fire resist on Dunmer means it's a bit safer to go Vampire, moreso after the IC Patch drops since the penalties are getting reduced as well.
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Innate fire resist on Dunmer means it's a bit safer to go Vampire, moreso after the IC Patch drops since the penalties are getting reduced as well.

Ok thats good to know. Im still torn between the two though. I love the wolf but im an assasin night blade. So i think that the vampire leans more towards the assasin. Just cant decide.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You do not have to be either...I can't tell from your post if you actually want to play as a vampire or werewolf or if you just feel like you are supposed to pick one or the other. I wouldn't say one is necessarily better. They both have their pros and cons.

Typically, vampire is better with magicka builds and werewolf is better for stamina builds. Dark Elves do have an easier time being vampires than other races because of the added fire resistance from their racial passive.
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    You do not have to be either...I can't tell from your post if you actually want to play as a vampire or werewolf or if you just feel like you are supposed to pick one or the other. I wouldn't say one is necessarily better. They both have their pros and cons.

Typically, vampire is better with magicka builds and werewolf is better for stamina builds. Dark Elves do have an easier time being vampires than other races because of the added fire resistance from their racial passive.

Thanks.... I just was wondering which would be best for my race because im a Dark Elf Night blade . Im also working on a Dark Elf Dragon Knight.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I would make the decision based on either what you think feels more appropriate for you character concept or what resource (stamina or magicka) you use most often.

I would also look at the skills for both vampire and werewolf and see if you actually would want to slot any of them on your skillbar. After the IC Update, you will actually have to have a vampire skill slotted in order to receive the passive benefits, same goes for the werewolf ultimate.
  • DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    I would make the decision based on either what you think feels more appropriate for you character concept or what resource (stamina or magicka) you use most often.

I would also look at the skills for both vampire and werewolf and see if you actually would want to slot any of them on your skillbar. After the IC Update, you will actually have to have a vampire skill slotted in order to receive the passive benefits, same goes for the werewolf ultimate.

• DrizztWulfgar
    DrizztWulfgar
    ✭✭
    Ok Thanks