Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

have i been cut off from the Alik'r Desert story (spoilers I guess)

CRISTALSONIC
CRISTALSONIC
Soul Shriven
Ok I have played up to the point were I helped save Satakalam then a messenger asked me to go to Tava's blessing.
Now there is no new quest starting in Tava's blessing I just met up with price Azah and he gust says that I'm glad your here we can use the help.

So is this bugged or am I over looking something ?
And if I am bugged will I be able to finish the Alik'r Desert story or can I at least move on to the next place?
  • CRISTALSONIC
    CRISTALSONIC
    Soul Shriven
    Err I am not likely to get help huh
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The should be 2 quests in Tava's Blesssing. There should be a quest giver on the west road leading to the town that directs you to the prince. There is also a man on the edge of town that asks you to get ship schematics. And if i'm remembering correctly you should have a quest to send someone home, that you turn in next to the prince.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • CRISTALSONIC
    CRISTALSONIC
    Soul Shriven
    Well I found the ship guy but not the other one
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Open up your map. Go to the Aswala Stables wayshrine. Get on the road & travel in a noréast direction. You'll come across one ship. The quest giver should be right beside it.

Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • CRISTALSONIC
    CRISTALSONIC
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah there is know one there.

Like I said a messenger in Satakalam sent me here and that quest completed wen I spoke to the woman next to the prince but nothing new started. I may be buged
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah there is know one there.

Like I said a messenger in Satakalam sent me here and that quest completed wen I spoke to the woman next to the prince but nothing new started. I may be buged

Another option is going to the small town near the three ships, one with all the enemy. The prince is hiding in one of the buildings.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to check; have you already completed the quests in Sentinel and at Tu'whacca's Throne? Prince Azah won't start the Tava's Blessing quests until you have done those.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • CRISTALSONIC
    CRISTALSONIC
    Soul Shriven
    Lol yeah I saw him there.

Tu'whacca's Throne that might be what I over looked I will log in an check
  • CRISTALSONIC
    CRISTALSONIC
    Soul Shriven
    That did it thanks guys