The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Come Join the Bloodborne Rogues- All Players Welcome

• Tonixt
    Tonixt
    Gamertag: Tonixx777

I am looking for a nice guild to join with no mandatory fees
    Of course I like to sell my stuff at a good price BUT I don’t want to get “rich” in Tamriel like all those people geting crazy about making millions, I play for adventure and exploring...
  • ForlornBeliever
    @Tonixt and @Violette: Invites sent.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • ForlornBeliever
    Holding steady at 90 now.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server