Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Best Race for NB?

TheGigs
TheGigs
So I'm gonna make a NB but I'm unsure of what Race is best, i dont like the idea of being stuck playing eather Magicka or Stamina based on my race choice.

No sure what Race i should use i would like to be able to switch between Magicka and Stamina without losing a lot of capabilities of the build cuz my passives dont work with it.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if you can play any race in any alliance or wether you care bout the alliance, but given your dilemma I would go for Khajiit.

They only support stamina cause you level up the medium armor skill line 15% faster (which isnt a big bonus anyways). the other passives give health regen in combat (good for both stamina and magicka builds) and things good when stealthed (again good for both stamina and magicka builds. You still choose to go for a stealthy approach to fights, but all races give some direction to builds. So given that you don't want to pick between magicka or stamina, and given that stealth is always good for NB's, it is a good pick imo.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Wood elf, khajiit are popular choices.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might suggest imperial as max hp always help. Max stam could help as magika for dodge and break free pool.

Other than that, bosmer's stealth dmg is akways good and stam regen/flat stam for same reason as above.

You could use a class whos only got defensive passives to be 'balanced' in between magik and stam. But those race are seen as underpowered right now