Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Covenant Assault Team (brand new and recruiting!)

Guilty_Gear
The covenant Assault team (PS4/NA/DC) is looking for more players to join the team. It's just starting out, so you can get in on the ground floor and really grow with us. Heads up, though, this isn't a trading guild. This is more of your 'standard' guild - we have ranks, we group up, we talk to each other and we have a good time.
Here's the broad strokes, I love ESO but I got tired of being in guilds that didn't act like guilds. No one talked on the voice channels or in party, no one wanted to group, everyone was too caught up in their own stuff. I got tired of it. The Covenant Assault Team is founded off of the old principles of guilding - making friends, working together, grouping up and talking with each other, each helping eachother to grow their characters and dominate their respective fields (pve, pvp, crafting). Unfortunately, ESO's multi-guild set up has made this kind of thing decline, so, if you find yourself wanting what a 'Guild' is supposed to be and you're on the NA server in the DC, then give us a shout.
Other Stuff: All levels and amounts of experience welcome, no elitist jerks here. The founders understand that everyone starts somewhere and we all have room to grow. We also get that RL comes first and don't require you to be on at the whim of an officer. Also: All applicants join as the lowest rank, but, since it's a brand new guild, we have officer spots open. If you'd like to be considered for an officer rank, then we'll have a separate chat.
Come to me, through fire and war. I welcome you.
  • Guilty_Gear
    Also, since I forgot to include it. If you're interested, either reply here or hit me up on psn.

PSN ID: Nihlys
  • commandercody40
    commandercody40
    Soul Shriven
    Yea noticed that about ESO guilds seem a bit backwards on this. You join a guild too trade where there just should be a central and neutral AH. The whole point of a guild is questing/pve or pvp... a community where your guild name is your belonging.

Send a invite if ebonheart: PSN: SHADYCALIBER
  • SirMaxwellWood
    Ya much agree im in one fairly active guild for pvp in cyrodil but i would still like a invite if possible. Thanks im usually in pvp chillrend
  • Guilty_Gear
    @commandercody40 and @SirMaxwellWood

Yeah, the guild set up in ESO leaves a lot to be desired. It's apparently a feeling that's shared, though, because in the short time we've been recruiting we've been seeing a lot of replying with the same feeling.