The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

"The Lords of Twilight" want You. Discord, Trials, PVP, Dungeons, Dailys. Judgement Free and Helpful

• xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    V-mageddon, an invite is forthcoming. Thanks for the interest and I hope we can be worthy of your loyalty.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Back Down to 48 members. It is so hard to keep membership in a Guild that is just starting. I am looking for AD players who can have some patience and help this grow. Active membership is sparse so group ups within the Guild occur rarely.

This Guild has some decent, friendly, and helpful people in it. I want it to continue, so if this sounds like you, please ask to join. See the first post for Guild info.

Patience, Longevity, and being in the AD are the only requirements.
  • Unrest
    Unrest
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm fairly new to the game and am looking to join/turn with my new AD character. An establishing guild is no problem for me. I usually play afternoons (12-3pm) and occasionally evenings and nights (up to about 2am) pacific time. PSN name is EyeOfLeviathan.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Unrest, EyeOfLeviathan will be receiving an invite shortly. Thanks for considering us.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    50 members, again, hope we can keep this #. The guild Store is open to all members, but no trader....yet.
  • darede2002
    darede2002
    Soul Shriven
    hi, i'd like to join. i am a vr 7 player and play mostly on weekends, my psn id is darede2002
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    darede2002, absolutely, and welcome. invite has been sent.
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greeting. My PSN is Rampeal. I am a Templar Werewolf VR 7 looking for guild invite. Very active play at least once a day.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Rampeal, thanks for the consideration, your invite is on the way.
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank You.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back to page one
  • jamieanna7
    jamieanna7
    Soul Shriven
    Love to join, PSN ID = Jamieblade
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    jamieanna7, your invite will come tonight when I get home/on. thanks for your consideration.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Go to 1st page post #1
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the first post after you read this .

We still need active players. Both Vet and non-vet, to group up for Dungeons, Trials, Undaunted, and PVP.

Still recruiting. The more the merrier.

Bidding on our 1st trader this week.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back to the top
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    We made our 1st attempt on a Trader. Unfortunately we lost the bid. We will try again next week.

We are still recruiting. See post #1 for Guild Info.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    And back to the top
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more time
  • Siikey
    Siikey
    Soul Shriven
    How would i apply to your guild?
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Siikey, Shoot me your PSN, and the Invite will be on the way. Just to be clear though this is on the NA server, and based in the Aldmeri Dominion.
  • Siikey
    Siikey
    Soul Shriven
    PSN is Siiikey
    three i's yeah im na and in AD
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    S 3i key, got it lol Invite will be forthcoming. Thank you for your consideration.
  • strutz.2_ESO
    strutz.2_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested, but still unturned at the moment. My PSN is Dordrac.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Strutz/Dordrac, your invite will be forthcoming. Thanks for your consideration. Look for the invite this PM.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    63 members, Always need/want more. some Vet Templars (of any level) are much needed.

Go to the first post.

Thanks
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    See #1, and #87
  • YgolohcysP
    PSN: P00tie-T4ng-OG

the 00 in P00tie are "zeros" and the OG is letter "O"

Thanks!
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39