Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"The Lords of Twilight" want You. Discord, Trials, PVP, Dungeons, Dailys. Judgement Free and Helpful

• xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Just hit 28 members, looking for that magic 50 mark. Please consider joining. take pride in being part of a fun group.
  • isntthatneat
    isntthatneat
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a pretty fresh player just started out I've looking for fun guild to join and would want to become a vampire 100% when I can be. Psn: IsntTheNeat
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks isntthatneat. I will be sending you an invite soon. Bites are available but slow in dispensation due to whos available when and where. but we will get it done for you.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Little by little this guild is getting there. 31 members and growing. Growing slowly but growing. Please go to the first post.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    33 members and growing
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Always looking for more members. Please join us. See the first post to see what we are all about.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    35 members, 15 more and we can start the bidding for a trader. Sign up now. Be part of a friendly mature guild full of helpfulness and support.
  • nightrise87
    Hi, I'm new to the guild. I tried lining for your Facebook page, but couldn't find it.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    nightrise, search facebook groups, picture is a ww and vamp
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    36 members, so close yet so far away.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck in the mid 30's for membership. We are a laid back group that is mostly about PVE at this point. Dungeons, Trials, PVP, having a trader, etc. are all things we plan to have as active membership grows.

• CodisMaximus9000
    CodisMaximus9000
    Soul Shriven
    CodisMaximus9000

All I need is a bite and I'll be active with you guys
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Codis which bite do you need? Are you Aldameri Dominion in the NA server? Should be no problem
  • nbksaske
    nbksaske
    ✭✭✭
    hey, wanting to join and be bitten to become warewolf.

im in aldmeri dominion, EU/PS4

PSN NbKsaske
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    NbKsaske, sorry the Guild is on the NA server. You are posting on the wrong threads.
  • CodisMaximus9000
    CodisMaximus9000
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, AD on NA server. Breton sorc, main restro staff. I'd take a vamp bite to get in if that's alright
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    We have quite a few Vamps leveling up currently. I just bit tonight, a member that has also been waiting. It sucks you can only give one bite every seven days. One of our members just got bit tonight for free just by hanging out by the shrine. He was lucky. I will send you a Guild invite next time im on. The Guild is starting to get active.
  • BoneShizzle
    BoneShizzle
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to Join

PSN: bone-shizzle

AD on NA Server in need of Vampire Bite.

Level 17 High Elf Sorceror.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Yup Bone no problem, we currently have a good many vamps but they are in the leveling up stages of vampireism. I just bit, so it will be a few days for me. Look for the invite soon
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Bone, Invite sent.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    41 members. WHOOOOO HOOOOO. So close to that 50 mark. Please read the 1st post.
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    44 members now. 6 more for trader bid. Join this laid back Guild. Help build something. Be a part of something. Helping others get better is a noble thing. I cant wait for this Guild to have 500+ members....A guy can dream...
  • tfrizzell
    tfrizzell
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is Deranged_Lotus I would love to join your guild I am a vet 2 Dps/Tank with crafting in blacksmith, wood and clothing up to my level I do not have a bite currently but I would love a werewolf bite if possible to help better the guild
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    tfrizzell , I will send you an invite when I log on tonight. There should be bites available.
  • tfrizzell
    tfrizzell
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome I won't be on till tonight anyways so it works out
  • bjminor
    bjminor
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining and could use a vampire bite if available. PSN ID: Kinanmer.

• xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    Kinanmer, welcome, invite sent. I think you will be the magic number 50 needed for trader bids....
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    WHOOOO HOOOOO, the 50 member mark has been breached. A trader is now in the future for this Guild
  • xFLADNAGx
    xFLADNAGx
    ✭✭✭
    50 members and stall.....Join up, Group up, Level up, Whats up.
  • oNATEo
    oNATEo
    Soul Shriven
    Vet 12 dps dragonknight. Cured master vampire wishing to join and be loyal to only 1 guild. For group events,pvp, and whatever i can do for the guild. Mature player Please add. Requested on facebook and message sent to guild master.

PSN- V-mageddon